Dear pupils and parents,
Grade 8 pupils started attending lessons in school this week, thus, the online learning process for them ceased on Monday.
These are the instructions for all who stay at home:
- Our teachers will post the learning materials on OneNote once a week. It is your duty to check OneNote regularly as they will not do it according to your regular timetable. The teachers have lessons in school according to a new timetable and they also have to continue with the online teaching for grades 6 and 7, so they are very busy and these programmes are their priority. They are not available for grade 8 online learning anymore.
- Do your schoolwork regularly. The teachers will not give you feedback, but they will check your work, and it may influence your final grade.
- We will inform you if you have to come to school to do summative assessment activities to improve your grades.
- There will be no online summative assessment. Be aware that If you do not come to do the assessment in school you will miss your opportunity to improve your grade.
- The school will organise separate classrooms for these assessments.
- Information about tests and other assessment activities in school for your class will be posted in the Teams calendar.