We would like to ask all parents to not send their children to the school with a cold, temperature or any other signs of infection.
Some measures have been introduced to prevent the spreading of any kind of viruses:
- Our cleaners are disinfecting our facilities on a regular basis.
- We air the classrooms, students have to wash their hands on a regular basis and sneeze into their upper sleeve.
- Students spend main breaks and a lot of time during afternoon activities outside in school playgrounds.
- Visitors and new students must provide certificates from Slovenian medical centres that they do not have any transmissible diseases, otherwise they cannot enter our school.
- If students show any signs of illness (bad cold, temperature, sickness) they are sent home immediately.
- We encourage our students to exercise, sleep a lot and have regular healthy meals to boost their immune systems.
Ms Irena Šteblaj